We want to create a space where researchers using Galaxy can come
together and share both scientific advice and practical tool help.
Whether on usegalaxy.org, a Cloudman instance, or any other Galaxy, if
you have something to say about Using Galaxy, this is the place to do it!
Current integration with usegalaxy.org
* We imported the whole history of [hidden email] mailing list
* If you access Galaxy Biostar from usegalaxy.org (menu Help/Galaxy
Biostar) you will be automatically logged in.
* A Galaxy Biostar account will be created for you if it did not
previously exist. To obtain this account’s password please use the
password reset feature of Galaxy Biostar
* When you have a question, search Biostar directly from any Galaxy tool
* Galaxy Biostar is available at http://biostar.usegalaxy.org and will
be our primary avenue for support
* The [hidden email] mailing list will continue to be supported
during the transition but starting now please use the
biostar.usegalaxy.org forum to ask all questions about using Galaxy.
* Please do not double post to both Galaxy Biostar and
[hidden email] * Send us feedback through the forum's post "Welcome to Biostar" to tell
us what you think.